Tag / meat
It’s sometimes difficult to discuss meat-eating without getting emotional. But we’re not going to get into ethics here – everyone has their own feelings on the rights, feelings, and needs of animals.…July 2, 2014
- “Women taking the pill and polluting oceans” are really Nature’s least concern. Here’s why
- Fighting the plastic plague starts with fighting with yourself
- Will you cope without single use plastics at the supermarket?
- Vegan Cornes de Gazelles: Delicious pastry from Maghreb
- Turmeric latte with ginger, cinnamon and coconut milk