Tag / baking soda
If life gives you lemons – then maybe it’s time to spring clean the kitchen?! Ok, well, you could use the first few slices in a gin and tonic, but when you’re…June 4, 2014
Bet you didn’t know that the thing that makes your cakes rise could save the lives of dolphins! Well, indirectly. It’s a sad reality that many of our household cleaning agents are…May 27, 2014
- “Women taking the pill and polluting oceans” are really Nature’s least concern. Here’s why
- Fighting the plastic plague starts with fighting with yourself
- Will you cope without single use plastics at the supermarket?
- Vegan Cornes de Gazelles: Delicious pastry from Maghreb
- Turmeric latte with ginger, cinnamon and coconut milk